Upgrade to Pro

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
Braskey

I was using the watermarking feature in the trial version. I bought the home version and these features were disabled. After checking the website, I found that the watermarking features are only offered on the pro. I have only used 3 days of my trial version, but since I bought the Home version, I no longer am able to use the watermarking feature for the remaining trial period. The watermarking features were the reason for my purchase. The online purchase system caused my transaction experience to be difficult and frustrating... At this point, I am so frustrated that I want to get a refund for this purchase. I would have been willing to upgrade to Pro, but this experience is not one of the better I have had purchasing online software. There are many other programs to try out... How do I get a refund? I realize I get no compensation for my time or frustrations... Thanks
Cosmin

Dear Braskey,

I am Cosmin Unguru, the project manager behind BatchPhoto. I am sincerely sorry for the problems that you encounter when ordering BatchPhoto and I assure you that we will fix those issues if you are kind enough to tell me more about them.

As you found out, the problem is that you have downloaded and installed the trial version of BatchPhoto Pro which has the Watermark feature but you have purchased the Home version. The Watermark feature and the RAW image formats are the main differences between the two, as you can see here:
http://www.batchphoto.com/comparison.html

Again, I will very much appreciate if you can tell me the problems that you encountered with the purchase process.

Regards,
Cosmin Unguru
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information