We see those insignificant names in Windows® Explorer or Mac® Finder each
time we work with the images. But instead of them we could use
meaningful names like "San Francisco - Golden Gate 2013" or "
Jul 06, 2013 10:30 AM" to easily recognize the photos!
Batch Photo Renamer
To rename photos with descriptive names in bulk, we need a specially designed software
tool, like BatchPhoto. BatchPhoto is a Windows® and Mac® OS X program that can
rename hundreds of pictures in a single step and with no quality loss.
BatchPhoto is a fully-featured photo editing package with a beautifully designed
user interface that works as a simple three step wizard. Here is what it can do:
- Batch rename thousands of photos with meaningful names and with no quality loss;
- Add Counters for sequentially numbering photos;
- Add the original Date/Time into the filenames;
- Search & Replace inside the filenames;
- Change cases to lowercases, UPPERCASES or Mixed Cases;
- Automatically Resize photos in the same session;
- Automatically Rotate photos in the same operation;
- Annotate photos with Date/Time, Comments or Watermarks in the same session;
- Add Special Effects, Graphical Frames, or Touch-Up photos in the same operation;
- Save your settings to easily reuse them later.
Rename your favorite pictures with the aid of a specialized software. Install BatchPhoto
free of charge, and use it to give your images meaningful names!
Note: BatchPhoto works on Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP as well as Mac OS X® El Capitan (10.11), Yosemite (10.10), Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion (10.8), and Lion (10.7).
BatchPhoto is designed to be easy to use. Its user interface is organized
as a three-step wizard as you can see below:
Mac OS X