Use own Profile auto

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
Tigga

Hello :-)

I am living in Germany so excuse my English.

There is something i like to know about autobatch single Files, do left mouse click at Filemanager, choose BatchPhoto at that Popup Window.
Since i am Webradio DJ i got hundreds of scanned Front Covers of my mp3 files, worked them one by one at ACDSee Software + want them to be resized to 350x350 pixel *.jpg after. Give little more Contrast, do little Sharpen i would like to be done too.
Friend of mine told me to think about your Software, because only thing thats needed after save a Profile is: do left mouseclick at File(manager), choose BatchPhoto --> choose Profile, go for it and your done.
Thats the Point: is it possible to advice your Software: use that own profile, use it always and don't ask about any more (till config is changed by me) ?
I am asking, because he told me, the reason may NOT to use BatchPhoto (Pro) is this: again and again, day by day .. some extra mouse clicks had to be done, to choose that only/always wanted Profile it should work with.

I just noticed v3.1 is out there, i know he has lower Version in use/tryout. So I hope my posting has not become worthless ? :-)
Vali

Dear user,

You cannot use the same profile every time BatchPhoto is launched without selecting it first from the profiles list.

Instead you can create a script file that can be placed in the folder where the photos reside and just double-click on the script file to have all your photos processed. Additionally in version 3.1 we have introduced BatchPhoto Monitor, a new component that can monitor folders on your computer/network or FTP accounts for newly added photos and process them with a predefined profile.

For more details about Scripts and BatchPhoto Monitor please see the Help file from inside BatchPhoto. Download and install from:
http://www.batchphoto.com/get
Regards,
Valentin Firan
BatchPhoto Team
  • Information