60 Day Money Back Guarantee

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
MrVegas

Dear BatchPhoto,

I have ordered a product from BatchPhoto, I however want to make use of the 60 day money back guarantee. I contacted you guys via the contact form on the website. I don't get a reply from you guys. I has already been a week ago. When can I expect a reply?

Thanks,
MrVegas
Cosmin

Dear user,

We respond to all refund requests in 24 hours or less and please be assured that we honor each one of them.

Since we have no unanswered requests at this time it means we have answered your email and we are waiting for your reply in order to processed with the refund of your money. Please verify your spam folder or let us know your name or email so we can further investigate this case.

We are sorry for any potential problems you are encountering with BatchPhoto and we offer our full support in resolving them in a timely manner, if you are willing to give BatchPhoto a second chance.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
MrVegas

I definetly had no response from you guys. It has been weeks since I've send the request. I contacted you guys via the contact form on the website. If this is not correct, please tell me what else to do? My order number is #17642096

Thank you.
Cosmin

Yes, I can see we have emailed you on June the 17th and were waiting your reply. I have send you another email right now, make sure to check-out the spam folder.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information