Failed to Write but Not All

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.

Hi,

I am having trouble with failed to write error while adding 2 graphical filters. I have tried

1. You don’t have access to write in the output folder - tried to run as admin. The only change is that I couldn't drag and drop photos. I had to import them via "add photo" button.
2. Your photos are opened with another program (a viewer perhaps) and cannot be overwritten - I have restarted PC, no change.
3. The output folder name or the resulting photo names have unsupported characters in them - chars are as simple as they can get.
4. If neither of this work for you you can also try to disable "Use multicore processors.." in the app Settings. - there are less errors but still present especially on large resolution photos.

I don't get errors when:
- I change output format from .jpg to .png or .tif
- I downsize files to 50% of its original size

Are there any other methods to try out?

Thanks.
Cosmin

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

What input images do you have (JPG or RAW images from which camera)? Can you send us a couple of samples to support at photomarksapp dot com?

I assume you are using the latest version of PhotoMarks (3.1), correct?
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
Urh

Hello,

I edited RAW images in lightroom and exported as jpg with high quality. RAW images were taken with Nikon D750.

Correct, the latest version. I also tried with newest version of BatchPhoto with the same result.

I will send you the samples with profile and logos.
Cosmin

Hi,

Thank you for the response and for the samples. We will investigate this problem and get back to you.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information