Rotate Photos

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
TennisBob

Some of my iPhone 6 photos are upside down when added to Photomasks. Rotating the photos before adding them makes no difference..
Is it possible to correct this problem with the existing photos?
Cosmin

Hello,

Just add the Auto Rotate (Step 2 > Add Filter) filter before any other filter so the photos will be correctly rotated before applying additional edits.

Please let me know if this solves your problem.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
TennisBob

I am using an iMac 27 with macOS High Sierra, version 10.13.6. I have added the autorotate. Autorotate appears to process all the photos and the preview shows a photo rotated correctly. When I look at all the photos in Add Photos none are rotated. I then tried Rotate and again it appears to process the photos but when I look at them none are rotated. All these photos are from my iPhone 6.
TennisBob

Rotate and Auto Rotate are not rotating the photos from my iPhone 6.
When I apply either of these it appears to be working but when I look at the photos they are not rotated.
I confirm the pictures remain upside down when I attempt to edit the photos after applying the rotate filter.
Cosmin

Hello,

If the photos are correctly rotated in the preview they will be correctly rotated after processing them. However the thumbnails that you may see in preview are not rotated but if you open the photos in a viewer they will have the correct orientation.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information