No activation code

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
Post Reply
mrbill

I purchased Photomarks and still have not received an activation code.

I have checked email and spam folder a number of times and still nothing.
Cosmin
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 11:35 am
Contact:

Hello,

Thank you for your order. You should had received (after the order was validated) an email titled "PhotoMarks" with activation instructions.

You can retrieve your order anytime from this page:
http://www.photomarksapp.com/retrieve-code.html

Alternatively, you can email us at support at photomarksapp dot com with your details so we can resend your code.
Last edited by Cosmin on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
mrbill

Cosmin wrote:Hello,

Thank you for your order. You should had received (after the order was validated) an email titled "PhotoMarks" with activation instructions.

You can retrieve your order at anytime from here:
http://www.photomarksapp.com/retrieve-code.html

Alternatively, you can email us at support at photomarksapp dot com with your details so we can resend your the code.
Still nothing and no retrieval. Email sent to the address you provided.
Cosmin
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 11:35 am
Contact:

Hello,

I believe that you may have misspelled the email address when ordering.

Please email us at support at photomarksapp dot com with your details so we can resend your activation code.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
mrbill

Cosmin wrote:Hello,

I believe that you may have misspelled the email address when ordering.

Please email us at support at photomarksapp dot com with your details so we can resend your activation code.
If I had misspelled my email, how could I have received the confirmation of the order?

Exactly what details are you looking for? I will forward the confirmation email... Email forwarded...
Cosmin
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 11:35 am
Contact:

Sorry for this but I've already sent you two emails as a response. It may be possible that our IP address was black-listed by your email provider. Can you check that out?

I've send you the code again to both email addresses provided. Please confirm that you have received it.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
mrbill

Cosmin wrote:Sorry for this but I've already sent you two emails as a response. It may be possible that our IP address was black-listed by your email provider. Can you check that out?

I've send you the code again to both email addresses provided. Please confirm that you have received it.
Received the code at the alternate email I provided. Still not sure exactly what or why, but it does certainly look like my primary ISP is blocking emails from you upstream from me.

Anyway, code received and I'm now a happy camper.

Thanks!
Cosmin
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 11:35 am
Contact:

I'm glad everything is alright now. I hope the problem with your ISP will be resolved.

Please let me know if there is something else.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests