Add a filter to DELETE processed photos

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
CaptainDan

We need to run the program over and over, I am dealing with customers who are computer simpletons and teaching them extra steps takes a LONG time.
They drag/drop photos (or a folder) to the Add Photos library, they click PROCESS
They they need to go back to the Add Photos library, do a CTRL-A / DELETE to empty it so they can add the next folder of photos ...
Need a FILTER that EMPTIES the Add Photos library to save that added STEP ... so it will read

RESIZE - I resize for proper size for website display
LOGO - I add their logo
TEXT - I add their copyright statement
new entry needed: EMPTY - I need to do this manually, EMPTY the Add Photos library
Cosmin

Hi,

You can reset all the settings including the list of images, with Ctrl + N or from the main menu File > New. Or you can rather only delete all the images from Step 1 by selecting Remove > All in Step 1.

Please let me know if this solves your problem.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
CaptainDan

Not really, this does not solve the problem. Instead of this step being automated I must teach someone to do 3 extra mouse clicks, Remove / All / Confirm.
You should have an EDIT option for REMOVE, very simple, so the user can just add more photos without having all the extra mouse clicks.

Thanks.
Cosmin

Thank you for your feedback, we will consider your request.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information