Problem with Adding Watermarks

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.

Hello,

I've purchased BatchPhoto Pro. When I try to add a watermark logo, it doesn't work. I tried to add a watermark logo, but after I add the filter, the watermark doesn't show and it doesn't process it in. I don't know where the problem is.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Nicol Hendruk
Cosmin

Hi Nicol,

Thank you for using BatchPhoto.

When you add the Watermark-Logo filter in Step 2, there is a default logo that is displayed. Can you process your photos with the default logo? If so it means there is a problem with your logo, it's probably not loaded. Your logo needs to be a PNG image if you want transparency.

If this does not solve it, let us know if you run BatchPhoto on Mac or Windows and if you purchased from Mac App Store. Also let us know your OS version and the sequence of steps that lead to this issue.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager

Hello,

My own logo is also a PNG file, so that shouldn't be the problem. I didn't buy the app via Mac app store. I bought it online from your website. I have Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.6.

The steps: First I upload about 130 images in tiff format. Then in the second step I add filter - logo watermark filter where I pick my own logo (png format) - then on preview my own logo appears and I can move it around and place it where I want, then I click ok. But then when I want to proceed to step 3, the logo no longer shows up on preview. It later doesn't appear on processed images after step 4. I did try adding default logo and yes that worked. But I don't know why my own doesn't.

Thank you very much,
Nicol Hendruk
Cosmin

Hi Nicol,

Do you also have other filters besides the Watermark-Logo filter?

It seems that there is a problem with your PNG image since the default logo works for you. Can you send us your PNG image to support at batchphoto dot com to investigate?
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information