Creating an Automated Watch Folder with Multiple Tasks

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
MilfNet

I need to know how to set up several watch folders that will automatically out put 3 copies of the same images but in 3 different sizes into 3 seperate folders with the corresponding size label within the original watch folder
MilfNet

ok im figuring it out bit by bit, but i ran into a problem when i create a second watch folder in the monitor, using the same folder as before to create a different resize task to a different output folder, instead of going to the folder ive directed it to it goes to documents/pictures, yet the first watch folder of the same initial folder outputs to the resize folder that i created for that size.... what now
Cosmin

Hi,

Thank you for using BatchPhoto Enterprise.

For your setup you need to create three jobs, one for each image size & output folder combination. So for example create the following jobs:
* Job1 for Size1 and Output1
* Job2 for Size2 and Output2
* Job3 for Size3 and Output3

Now regarding your problem with the output folder set as Pictures: This is the default output folder so you need to edit the profile corresponding to the second job and set your output folder, then save the profile. Each Job has a different profile with your settings.

Hope this clarifies your concerns, let me know if there is something else.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager

any chance you can show me an examply of how to do this, also how do i save theres like 3 different save types and since i have 2 jobs the first one outputs where i tell it to the second one no matter where i direct the output folder to be outputs into pictures
Cosmin

Hi,

To learn the details about setting up Jobs for BatchPhoto Monitor please read our help:
https://www.batchphoto.com/help/index.h ... -main.html

For the second Job, you need to edit the profile associated and select the Output Folder as your destination folder, instead of Pictures.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information