System Crashes

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
Adrian Howes

When I load photos and add more than one filter (add watermark and resize), Batchphoto just closes and I have to start all over again.

Never used to be a problem.
Cosmin

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

This is definitely not common behaviour. This can be related to the input images you add. Can you identify an image that in combination with the two filters crash the app?

Also can you please send us that image and a project file with the two filters that causes the app to crash at support at batchphoto dot com?
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
Kelly

I have also been having problems with crashing. I bought it about a week ago and have yet to be able to use it as the program crashes within about 5 minutes of opening, regardless of whether or not I have photos loaded.
Cosmin

Hi,

What operating system do you have (e.g. Windows 10 or macOS Sierra)?

Can you please let us know the sequence of steps that lead to the crash?
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
Kelly

I'm on Windows 10

Open program > get halfway through creating a new profile > crash
Open program > load saved profile > browse photos > crash
Open program > load saved profile > load 50 or so large .tif photos > leave program open for an hour with photos loaded > crash
Open program > crash

It's started staying open for various periods of time, but never long enough for me to actually watermark photos.
Cosmin

Hi,

Unfortunately we can't reproduce your problem on Windows 10. We will soon release a new update which can solve some of the crashes you encounter.

Did the trial version worked for you? There should be no difference between the trial and the purchased version.

For further investigating this please contact us at support at batchphoto dot com so we can send you a special setup with debugging functionality.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information