Activation Code Not Working

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
Rota

My activation code that I purchased last night will not work. The system keeps telling me the numbers are incorrect and have copy and pasted numerous times as well as hand typed. I sent an email for help last night and still have not heard from anyone. It is very unfortunate and ridiculous that there is no one to call. I needed to work on these photos for work last night and couldn't, now will need to do tonight and still cannot, not with your system anyway. I will most likely need to search for something else and request a full refund
Cosmin

Hello,

Thank you for your order and we are sorry for this issue.

Unfortunately I'm unable to identify your order from this message alone (I need an email or name). If you have contacted support your email was already answered.

Basically you need to install the trial version from our website and activate with your code. Install from here:
https://www.batchphoto.com/get

Then open BatchPhoto and from the main menu select Help > Activate. Copy & paste the code received via email. The code received from us cannot be wrong.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
[email protected]

Mike,

I have the same problem. Is the "Registration Code" the same as the "Activation Code"?

I only received a very long "Registration Code" and it does not work. I've reinstalled the software 3 times and it has not resolved the incorrect code problem.

Thank you for a speedy reply,

Thomas Wiley
[email protected]
Cosmin

Hi Thomas,

Yes, "Registration Code" is the same as "Activation Code".

You need to copy and paste the activation code received after purchase in BatchPhoto's main menu, the Help section > Activate > Add Code.

The code is guaranteed to be correct, just make sure you copy & paste it to avoid any mistakes. If the problem persists contact us at: support at batchphoto dot com.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information