EXIF Data

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
binfch

Hi there
I have a quick question -> Is it possible to have a formatted signature automatically added to the border? I.e I would like to have a white frame and within the frame (just below the image) have a text "Fujifilm XT-3 - Fujinon XF23/f2 - ISO 160 - f5.6 - 1/250 - 23mm" from the EXIF data.
Many thanks
Cosmin

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in BatchPhoto.

Yes you can do this by adding a border with the Simple Border filter, then using the Watermark-Text filter to draw text as keywords from your photos' EXIF metadata.

You can test BatchPhoto for free by installing from here:
https://www.batchphoto.com/get
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
binfch

Hi there

Many thanks -> It works like a charm! However the lens (resp. also the focal length) cannot be shown. Is this maybe because this info is in a "Vendor Specific" EXIF block (see attached Capture One Screenshot)? I did try to add the keyword "Lens" in brackets in the Watermark-Text but without sucess...

Thanks and cheers,
Peter
Attachments
17739375-6E97-4D37-B1F8-5C2BCCA370A5.jpeg
17739375-6E97-4D37-B1F8-5C2BCCA370A5.jpeg (56 KiB) Viewed 66194 times
Cosmin

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately the Lens keyword is not available in the current version. We will consider adding additional keywords in future releases.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
binfch

Dear Mike
Coming back to this -> Is there any plan on adding new EXID/IPTC fields -> For my part I am missing the information on the lens and a "ImageDescription" text field that would automatically print on the foto border...
Thanks and regards,
Peter
Cosmin

Hi Peter,

A new version of BatchPhoto is in the works right now. We will consider your feature request.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information