water mark photos

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
margret

I just purchased and downloaded this program. On the trial under the "add filter" button there was a watermark. Now with the paid program I can't find it :(
Cosmin

Dear user,

Thank you for your order and we are sorry for this misunderstanding.

The trial version you have tested was for BatchPhoto Pro and the watermark functionality is only available in this version. Please see the detailed comparison chart between the two editions here:
http://www.batchphoto.com/comparison.html

You can just purchase an Upgrade to BatchPhoto Pro for the price difference ($25). Use this link to place your order:
http://www.batchphoto.com/purchase.html?tab=3

There is no need to uninstall your current version, you will receive a new activation code that will enable the Pro version.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
bankshot

Same thing happened to me. The watermark feature should not be shown in the trial period with the basic package if its not part of it. Missleading and dissapointing. :(
Cosmin

Dear User,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are taking into consideration your feedback and will better highlight the differences between the Home and the Pro editions in the free Trial version of BatchPhoto.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
cllns

This is quite frankly absurd. i purchased this program thinking that it would add watermarks and a border. 34$ and the program doesnt even do watermarks... i want my money back :evil:
Vali

Dear user,

For refunds please email support at batchphoto dot com.
And make sure to specify the original e-mail address used when ordering BatchPhoto.
Regards,
Valentin Firan
BatchPhoto Team
  • Information