Does not work with new Mac OS X Yosemite Beta

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
dan9700

I just brought it and it doesnt work with the latest MAC OS im using public beta of new 10.9

Plz fix it, i have wasted my money
Cosmin

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Do you mean the Beta of OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)?

Since BatchPhoto works with Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion properly it means Apple has broken the compatibility in the latest version of OS X. Unfortunately Apple changes things around quite a bit, with each new OS X release (which is almost yearly), so we cannot guarantee the compatibility of our product with unreleased OS X versions but we will do our best to make it work. Also since it's a Beta version of OS X, the Final version may work properly with BatchPhoto.

If you purchase from our website you can request a refund via email, if you purchased from the App Store you can request a refund from your iTunes account, see here:
http://www.imore.com/how-request-refund ... e-purchase

Thank you for your understanding and feedback with this matter.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
Cosmin

Hello,

We have managed to make a fix for OS X Yosemite. Download and install the Beta version for BatchPhoto 4.0.2 from here:
http://www.batchphoto.com/download/bp-402beta.dmg

Please let us know if this is working for you.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
dan9700

Amazing it works thanks for fixing it so quickly, lets hope it goes out of beta soon :)
Cosmin

Thank you for your feedback! Let us know if you encounter any problems on Yosemite.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information