Batch Photo will not load on my reformatted hard drive

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
kwalter

It appears the new Batch Photo only supports Windows 64 bit, but I have Windows XP/32 bit. I bought the program a year or so ago and have loved it. This past weekend my pc got a virus and I had to have the hard drive reformatted. So, now when I go to load the version of Batch Photo available on the website now, I only get error messages and cannot even get it to run. Can anyone help?????
Cezar

Dear user,

I have just looked into the issue you reported and it seems that last version of BatchPhoto (3.1.3) works fine on Windows XP 32 bit. Can you please give me further details about the error messages that you are receiving so that we can further investigate this problem?
Regards,
Cezar Popescu
BatchPhoto Team
kwalter

Here is some further information about my problem.

I click on my BatchPhoto shortcut and then I immediately get the message that "BatchPhoto has encountered a problem and needs to close". I then click on the details of the error report and this is what it says:

Error signature
AppName: batchphoto.exe AppVer: 3.1.3.0 ModName: msvcr100.dll
ModVer: 10.0.30319.415 Offset: 0001c067

If I try to click the program again and "Run" it again to do setup, click "Repair" installation, and then click Finish, it always brings up the same message again as above when I click my shortcut to launch the program.

Please help!
Kim
Cezar

Dear user,

It seems that we cannot reproduce your issue. Can you please give us further details regarding your system configuration, like service pack version, operating system version or system settings?
Regards,
Cezar Popescu
BatchPhoto Team
  • Information