No response for activation code request

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
Eric

I appreciate your assistance. I have gotten no access code for order #...29. Despite numerous requests there has been no response.
Yes, I have constantly monitored spam folder with no receipt.
I do not believe I mis-typed email in the order form, but I am not able to review that. I took a screenshot of the order confirmation with my phone or I would not have the order #.
I have the program downloaded and ready to go.
support@... has yielded no response since last Wednesday.
I appreciate your help.

Eric
Cosmin

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your order. We have already replied to your emails several times, even sent the code from a different email account, however...

Although the email address is correct the emails have not been delivered, we have received this error message:
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [your email] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Please provide another email address so we can send you the activation code (contact us via our support form).
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager

Thank you so much for your response. Not sure why this is not possible. I am actively receiving emails at the address provided without difficulty.

An alternative would be [email protected] <or> [email protected]

If you receive this "error" again, you could also text the code to my
phone 423-284-.....

Thank you for your diligence. I would really like to get this product up and running and I would like to be an advocate to others about this products availability for their use.
Eric Boston

Cosmin: I did find difficulty with the incoming emails to that server. My sincere apologies. Took a few hours of diagnosis, but the problem is being fixed and the error occurred right before I bought your product when trying to set up my website.

The email [email protected] is working fine and not affected by the mix up. Thank you for sending the activation code there instead of [email protected]

Pardon all the inconvenience. It was ironic timing on the domain getting pointed to the wrong place.

Thank you for the help!
Eric Boston
Cosmin

Hi Eric,

I'm glad everything is working fine now. Let us know if there is something else.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information