Where is the Names filter?I

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
OvejaNegra

I am a new user of BatchPhoto Enterprise 3.5.1 on Windows 7 64-bit. The first thing I wanted to do was to rename all the photos in a particular folder. I looked at the Help information, read through Step 1 and Step 2, and finally near the end of the Step 2 discussion, there was a link to "the Rename section." I clicked on that link and read the Rename discussion. It mentions a Names filter, but I had already looked at the All Filters section of Add Filter, and there was no mention of a Names filter. Where can I find the Names filter?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Vali

Hi,

The Names filter is not a graphical filter so it doesn't belong to the Graphic Filters category (Step 2 > Add Filter).

The Names filter has an entire section dedicate to it in Step 2 > Edit Names. Select the Custom Defined option from the Preset Combobox or just press the button from the Edit Names category.

Please let me know if there is something else.
Regards,
Valentin Firan
BatchPhoto Team
OvejaNegra

Thanks for your response. I didn't click on the Wizard, so I didn't see Step 1, Step 2, etc. I just opened the program, added some photos, and then tried to find out how to rename them. The button on the interface says "Add Filters," not "Add Graphical Filters," and so I expected to find the Names filter there, especially when I pressed All Filters. It would have been helpful, I think, had there either been a Rename button like the Add Filters button or had the Help file included an illustration of where to find the Names filter, such as the illustration shown here:
  • Information