saving pictures to hard drive

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
zelda

I tried the trial version but I want to save the resized batch pictures in one file. Can this be done.
I looked in my file that I thought they were saved in and do not see the resized pictures.
dan.mitroi

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in BatchPhoto.

If you select the local disk as destination for your output photos and choose the Use original photos' folder as output destination option from the combo-box beneath the Destination, then all the processed photos will be saved in the same folder as the original ones.

This is ok if you previously changed the names (by using the Names filter) or if you want to overwrite the original photos, but if you intend to keep them you need to select a separate folder.

To do that, select the Use selected folder as output destination option from the previously mentioned combo-box and then press the Select button, navigate to the desired folder then press Ok.

Please let me know if there is something else.
Regards,
Dan
BatchPhoto Team
gchambers

I am new to BatchPhoto and have a question related to this post. I tried processing files to my computer in a separate folder and ran into a problem. Will BatchPhoto only save files to your "local computer" or can I save it to another computer that is in my home network? When I selected to "use selected folder as output destination" and then selected a folder on another computer in my home network, the folder was empty after the processing. When I selected a folder on the same computer, it worked fine. I am using the pro version of the software so please let me know if this is a limitation of the software or if I just missed a setting.

Thanks,
Greg
Vali

Dear Greg,

Thank you for your feedback.
This problem will be fixed in the next version of BatchPhoto.
Regards,
Valentin Firan
BatchPhoto Team
  • Information