Wrong date stamp

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
Darren

Hi, when applying the time and date stamp on to photos I have taken BatchPhoto shows the time as 1 hour prior to the actual time I took the picture. What am I doing wrong. The date on the camera is correct and the time taken in the file on my computer is correct but the software insists taking 1 hour off the time the photo was taken. It's driving me insane
Cezar

Dear user,

The reasons why BatchPhoto will not display the correct date/time are:

1. BatchPhoto reads the date/time, when the photos were taken, from the embedded EXIF record written by the digital camera in every digital photo. If the date is not correctly set in your digital camera, BatchPhoto will display the wrong date/time.

2. Some software programs can strip the EXIF record from your photos and BatchPhoto will fall back to reading the date when the photos were written on the hard disk.

You can stamp any date/time you'd like on your photos by using the Comment or the Watermark-Text filters instead of the Date filter and by typing the date/time manually.

If this does not solve your issue please send us a sample photo so we can investigate the problem further.
Regards,
Cezar Popescu
BatchPhoto Team
LAURIE

Hi i cannot remove a comment where I put in the date.

It was the wrong date. I pressed process a few times now I have no original.

Please can you help urgently i need the original photo for something really important

Thank you
Laurie
Cezar

Dear user,

If the Comment/Date filter is applied on a photo, the pixels where the comment text resides will be modified. So you cannot remove it because the original picture's pixels are replaced by the comment's pixels.

You can find some programs on the Internet that can "remove" the comment, but the result will not be identical to the original image.
Regards,
Cezar Popescu
BatchPhoto Team
peter9091

Hi Cezar you have given a really nice ans . You did really nice job dear keep it up ...Best of luck
hahahha
  • Information