Disable counter/ overwrite existing files? + SFTP support?

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
bilgin

Currently trialling batchphoto monitor. Looks promising, but we've hit a wall. Is it possible to overwrite local files? The help file said it will never overwrite files on the computer/network, but often times we need to change product images that use the same filename. Is it possible to disable the counter and overwrite without asking?

Also, the FTP solution is good, but our provider is moving to SFTP. Is SFTP support in the works?
Cezar

Dear user,

The Monitor option of overwriting files in the output folder will be available in the next BatchPhoto release (3.2). Meanwhile you can download a fully functional beta version (that includes this feature) from:
http://www.batchphoto.com/download/bp-3_2_444a1.exe

If you test this version please let me know if it resolves your issue, also if you have additional feature requests do not hesitate to let us know.

Regarding the second inquiry, we have no plans at this time to support SFTP but this can change in the future. If you are interested in a custom solution please contact us at support at bitscoffee dot com.
Regards,
Cezar Popescu
BatchPhoto Team
flogger123

Hi Bilgin. Were you able to test this with the current version already? I would like to know what the updates are if possible.
You're never a loser until you quit trying. Image
bilgin

flogger123 wrote:Hi Bilgin. Were you able to test this with the current version already? I would like to know what the updates are if possible.
Hey,

SFTP was a big deal for us, so we opted for a solution involving imagemagick, winscp, directory monitor and a simple batch file. Not as elegant as having one software to do it all, but it works pretty good.
  • Information