OS X version crashes upon launch

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
JasonC

Hi there. I downloaded the trial for OS X, installed, and when I launch it I simply see the icon briefly appear in the dock and then disappear. The app never really launches.

It should be noted that I'm running the latest beta of Mountain Lion on a new Macbook Air (Ivy Bridge generation). So I'm not completely sure where the problem lies, but I wanted to make people aware of it and see if anyone else has experienced similar problems.
Cezar

Dear user,

Thank you for your interest in BatchPhoto for Mac.

Unfortunately, because OS X Mountain Lion has not been officially launched, we cannot guarantee that our application will run without problems on this operating system. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We will look into this issue and try to come up with a solution.
Regards,
Cezar Popescu
BatchPhoto Team
flogger123

Thank you for the clarification. Is there an update on when the stable release would be out yet?
You're never a loser until you quit trying. Image
Cezar

Dear user,

In just a few days we will release BatchPhoto for Mac 3.5 which is fully compatible with OS X 10.8 and has a lot of exciting new features.
Regards,
Cezar Popescu
BatchPhoto Team
Cezar

Dear users,

We are proud to announce the release of BatchPhoto for Mac 3.5! This new version is fully compatible with OS X Mountain Lion and provides feature parity with the PC version.
Regards,
Cezar Popescu
BatchPhoto Team
  • Information