new version not maintaing resize filter

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
jocasio

I am having issues with the new version of batchphoto pro version 3.0 (2011.10.17). If I add a resize filter to a photo, it does not always resize to that size. For example, for most of my images I set the horizontal size to 600 pixels (maintaining aspect ratio). When I resize, I'll have images that are 799 pixels.

Can you please let me know if this is normal behavior? I am sometimes resizing several thousand images at once.

Also, a question regarding resizing. If i have a folder full of different sized photos (300x300, 1024x800, etc) and set a filter to resize to 600 (maintaining aspect ratio), will it upsize my 300x300 photo? If so, is there a way to have it not resize images that are smaller than my resize filter?
Vali

Dear user,

If you use the “Width & Height” option and you have the following situation: the aspect ratio of the original photo is less than 1 and the aspect ratio of the resulting picture is greater than 1 or vice-versa, then BatchPhoto will interchange the two dimensions (width and height) in order to avoid giving the output photo an deformed aspect.

BatchPhoto will re-size all of your photos. You cannot prevent pictures with a smaller resolution than the one specified by the user to be re-sized.
Regards,
Valentin Firan
BatchPhoto Team
  • Information