Watermark Proportions

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
barta1

We have several sizes of the same photo. A tiny thumbnail, a re-sized to 1000 pixels wide photo and the original photo which could be any size. When I apply a watermark it is large in the thumbnail, consistent on the re-sized photo and is all different sizes on the original from huge to almost not visible.
Is there a way to have the watermark cover the same proportion of the photos? In the trial version I notice that the batch photo trial watermark is consistently the same for any size photo - or is that not a watermark?
Cosmin

Hello,

Thank you for your question. This is happening because your source images are of variable size but the logo image is of fixed size.

One solution is to add the Resize filter before the Watermark filter so you will resize all images to the same size before applying the Watermark.

The second solution is to group your images into groups of same size in pixels, then process each group separately with a custom Watermark filter.

The watermark applied in the trial version is not a Watermark filter, it's something custom and behaved differently. Please let me know if there is something else.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information