Monitor - Default Profiles?

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
outrobot

Is there a way to have a default profile file loaded for the Monitor when it first launches after a restart? The monitor itself launches fine on startup, but without the profile file being loaded, it still needs human intervention before it works.

Also, I've noticed that when I load the profile file, after a minute or two I get 2 error windows that popup:

1st - Error running script
2nd - No photos to process

I have a long list of 16 different actions in the monitor list, so would it be just one of those that is throwing the errors? Or something in the profile file?
Cosmin

Hello,

To answer your first question: All the Jobs in BatchPhoto Monitor are active when the check-box in front of them is checked. That means that all Jobs will scan for new images and if found will apply the assigned profile.

A task in BatchPhoto Monitor is called a "Job". A Job is created for each monitored folder and each Job has an associated custom profile that will be used to edit the newly added or modified images in the monitored folder. So a Job ties one monitored folder to a set of edits (a profile). For more details please see the Help from within BatchPhoto.

What do you mean by "loading the profile"? Do you double-click on a profile?
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
outrobot

What I should have said is 'Default Settings' in Monitor, not 'profile'. When I load up Monitor, there are no jobs in the list until I go to 'Load Settings'. I was hoping that there was a way to have Monitor automatically load the settings file by default.
Cosmin

Hello,

On launch, the Monitor looks to load the default settings (on Windows) from:
C:\Users\[Your User]\Documents\BatchPhoto\Monitor\Monitor.xml

Do you have this file? If so please send it to us at support at batchphoto dot com.

Also do you run BatchPhoto on Windows or Mac?
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information