Received Error Message

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
MEdwords

I uploaded 35 images in order to have the date and time printed on them. Instead I received error messages saying, "Failed to Copy C:\File Name 43015/4297642 ID Sign 2.JPG' for each of the pictures" and then "Warning: Process completed with 35 errors. For details see the log above. Time elapsed: 1.4s."

I also received a message that these pictures were uploaded to a particular file on my PC hard drive. However, this file does not seem to exist and I have been unable to find it. Were the pictures deleted?

Mary Edwords
Cosmin

Hello,

The message "Failed to Copy" will only show-up when you have no graphical filters selected in Step 2 and BatchPhoto will try to simply copy the image from the source folder to the destination folder.

If BatchPhoto fails to copy the images it may be because:
  • You don’t have access to write in the output folder
  • Your photos are opened with another program (a viewer perhaps) and cannot be overwritten
  • The output folder name or the resulting photo' names have unsupported characters in them
BatchPhoto will not delete your source images unless you purposely select the "Delete photos after processing (move photo)" option from Step 3. Then it will require your confirmation and it will not delete the source images unless the processed images were written correctly.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information