PDF to TIF Conversion

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
mikeusa

I'm running scipt and asking to LOOKUP FOLDER AAA and convert each PDF to TIF and delete original file name after all done - my log shows zero errors file created by originals not deleted in folder AAA

Also my original PDF files randomly has 1 or 2 or 3 or... pages and I would like to convert it to same 1 or 2 or 3 pages TIF file - I dont see this option - only to generate multiple single page TIF files or just one big file out of all PDF files in a folder

pls help
thx mike
Win 7 (trial version)
Cosmin

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in BatchPhoto.

The trial version of BatchPhoto has a protection in place that does not allow you to delete the original photos (since the processed photos will have a trial logo). So in the full version you will be able to delete your original PDF files after writing the processed TIF files.

Unfortunately you cannot convert a multi-page PDF to a multi-page TIF but as you noticed you can convert a multi-page PDF to multiple TIF images (one for each PDF page).

Please let me know if there is something else.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
mikeusa

converting a multi-page PDF to a multi-page TIF my main requirement otherwise it would not work for me - I'm converting PDF faxes to TIFF and generating 4-6 page fax to 6 files not efficient - please add this option.
Cosmin

We will consider adding this feature in a future version of BatchPhoto. Thank you for your feedback!
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information