Question about "Launch at StartUp"

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
tangaslie

Hi all, I created a schedule in the window and kick on the "Launch at Startup" function. However, I found that the job will not start if I have logon to the window. Does anyone help?

Environment: Window 2008 R2 + Batch Photo Enterprise 3.5.2

Thanks all
Vali

Hi,

We have tested BatchPhoto 3.5.2 on Windows 2008 R2 and it worked without any problems (after restart / relog monitor's job executed successfully).

Can you please tell us if monitor appears in System tray after logging on into the system? Please give us more details about this problem so we can help you.
Regards,
Valentin Firan
BatchPhoto Team
tangaslie

Yes, I can see the Monitor in the system tray. My new finding is the BatchPhoto monitoring service cannot work I didn't logon to the window. After I logon it works again, however, after I logoff, it stopped.
Cosmin

Hello,

Windows' Task Scheduler will enable you to run BatchPhoto Monitor as a service. This is what you have to do:

1. Create a new Task
2. In the General tab give the task's name and be sure to select the Run whether user is logged on or not option
3. In the Triggers tab add a At startup trigger
4. In the Actions tab add a Start a program action that starts the monitor (Monitor.exe can be found in BatchPhoto's installation folder)
5. Press OK to save your settings

The above setup is just a simple example of how you can turn BatchPhoto Monitor into a service and should be considered a starting point. More complex tasks can be created using Windows' Task Scheduler.

Please let me know if this works for you.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
tangaslie

It's work, thanks
  • Information