New..

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
ncrobo65

Hi all..
I have just downloaded the App from the App store to my new MacBook Pro 13..(£20.99)
For some reason, I cannot open any images files in my dropbox App to use on BatchPhoto.

I have the same programme on my vaio running W8 :lol: BUT I cannot understand why this isn't working on my Mac..

Please help..
Thank You in advance..
Neil
South Wales, UK.
Freelance Photographer.
MacBook Pro
Nikon D3 & D4..
www.ncrobo.blogspot.com
Cosmin

Hi Neil,

For some unknown reason the file dialog cannot select images on some Macs with OS X 10.9. You can try to update your OS X to the latest version (10.9.2) and see if this solves the problem (this fixed the issue on my iMac).

Meantime you can drag & drop your photos into Step 1 to avoid this problem entirely.

This is a problem that we cannot reproduce (it works for us with 10.9.2) but we are now working on BatchPhoto 4 which will resolve this issue in a few weeks when it will be released.

Please let me know if there is something else.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
ncrobo65

Hi
Thank you for your reply..
I have a new Mac and so it is using 10.9.2 so will just have to wait until the App is updated..
It's not the end of the world and there are far worst things happening in the world eh..
Just an inconvenience at the mo, so I'll just have to revert back to using my Windows 8 Vaio until that date eh :-)
Freelance Photographer.
MacBook Pro
Nikon D3 & D4..
www.ncrobo.blogspot.com
Cosmin

Hi Neil,

As I said, you can work around this problem by dragging and dropping photos in Step 1 instead of selecting Add Photos. You can also try using the Add Folder option from Step 1.

Also, if you want to use the Watermark-Logo filter you need to copy & paste the path to the logo instead of selecting it from the file dialog.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
ncrobo65

Well I'm Still waiting for something..
I cannot use this and If I don't get a decent answer I'll be requesting a refund...
I cannot even drag n drop all the time and th images are still washed out and cannot even be clicked on..
Oh and as I paid for the full version I would like to know why I can't use the watermark filter..
Freelance Photographer.
MacBook Pro
Nikon D3 & D4..
www.ncrobo.blogspot.com
Cosmin

Due to some delays BatchPhoto 4 was not yet released to the general public. However I can give you a functional Beta version that you can use until the final version will be released in a couple of weeks.

If you have a Macbook Retina we have a surprise for you!

Download the DMG file from here:
http://www.batchphoto.com/download/batchphoto4-beta.dmg

For an activation code you need to contact us by email.

Please let me know how is this working for you.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information