Failed to Write Error

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
Lomax

I am constantly getting a failed to write error, JPG to JPG, I am trying to resize and add the date stamp.
Worked fine the first day now it is a complete mess.
Cosmin

Hello,

You can try a simple test: add some photos in Step 1 from your "My Pictures" folder, then select in Step 3 the destination to be your Desktop. Does this problem persist?

If BatchPhoto cannot write the processed photos into the output folder it may be because:
* You don’t have access to write in the output folder
* Your photos are opened with another program (a viewer perhaps) and cannot be overwritten
* The output folder name or the resulting photo' names have unsupported characters in them

Please let me know if this solves your issue.
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
lynnrhinehart

The saving to the desktop worked for me, however I'd like to fix the issue so I can put the processed photos in the processed file....can you tell me how to make that work. I've used Batch Photo for years, and this is the first day I have had this problem.

Thanks

Lynn
Cosmin

Hello,

We need more information. Can you create a project file and send it to us via email at support at batchphoto dot com?

Also see the following problems that can cause this:
* You don’t have access to write in the output folder
* Your photos are opened with another program (a viewer perhaps) and cannot be overwritten
* The output folder name or the resulting photo' names have unsupported characters in them
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information