Batch Resize

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
J2 Golf

Question - I am New to Batch Photo See below.

I have Vertical and Horizontal images which I want to re-size to 7.5 x 5 or 5 x 7.5 depending on the orientation.

When I set the size - I get one size correctly, but the other is 333 x 5 - not what I want. The images are already auto-rotated to the correct view angle when imported. I want it to auto detect and give me both at the larger size.

What am I missing - some setting to let me do the entire batch at once.

Thanks - J2 Golf
Cosmin

Hello,

We have updated the filter Resize Advanced to support your request in the latest version 2.7 which will be released soon. Meantime you can download and install the beta version from our website:

http://www.batchphoto.com/download/bp-2_7_beta2.exe

Please let me know if this version fixes your issue.

Regards,
Cosmin Unguru
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
J2 Golf

Thanks - I will try the Beta - and I appreciate the timely response. Nice . . .

OK - now I have a different question.

How do I re-order the images?

So I have X number of images, put on my filters and re-size and I am happy as can be. But now I want to put them in a certain order by moving some images to the top of the list or others to the middle or end. Basically, I photograph Golf Courses - they have 18 holes, but we do not always shoot each hole in perfect order. So I want to bunch all the hole #1 together and then hole # 2 - etc.

Can your program allow me to move them around like a PowerPoint set of slides - drag and drop or similar?

J2 Golf
Cosmin

Hello,

In Step 1 you can order the images by Name, Type and Path. Other than that you can arrange the images simply by adding them in the order desired. So you can drag & drop images into Step1 from your folders in the order you want them.

The option to arrange images in Step 1 by dragging & dropping is on our to-do list for version 3.0 which is due in a few months.

Please let me know if there is something else.

Regards,
Cosmin Unguru
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information