downloading program

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
abba

I have had Batch Photo for a couple of years but something happened to the program and it will not open. I uninstalled and tried to download again, including starting from scratch and ordering a new program. It will still not download.
Cosmin

Hello,

Uninstall your current version (a restart may be required). Download and install BatchPhoto from this direct link:
http://www.batchphoto.com/download/batchphoto.exe

Have BatchPhoto installed correctly? Does the program starts correctly? If not please tell me what error message are you receiving.

Regards,
Cosmin Unguru
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
abba

Good Morning,
I did uninstall the program and reinstalled using the direct link you sent. I restarted after each step and the results have been the same. There is an icon for the program. All of the other components (Help, Batch Photo Site, Buy Now, and Uninstall) will connect and work properly but the program itself will not open. When I try to open it, nothing happens and I mean nothing. There is no error message and no indication that the program is trying to open.

As stated in my previous post, I have been using the program for a couple of years. It suddenly quit opening. I could not locate the information from the original purchase and tried the trial program and finally ended up ordering a new program but the results have been the same with whatever I have tried.

I have run virus scans and system clean up procedures and nothing has helped so far.

Thank you for your help.
Randy Hester
Cosmin

Dear Randy,

I would like to know what Windows version are you running (e.g. XP, 7)?

You can try running the program manually by going to C:\Program Files\BatchPhoto and launching the executable file BatchPhoto.exe. What happens? Any error messages?

If the program was running on your PC but it suddenly stopped running it has to be something related to a Windows/anti-virus update or a program you have installed recently.

If you still cannot launch BatchPhoto please email us at support(at)batchphoto.com and we will send you a custom setup.

Best Regards,
Cosmin Unguru
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information