How to Convert TIFF to JPEG

Can't figure out how to do a task? Ask here.
darkbell

hello to everyone... I'm new at this, so I learning how to use the program... I need to convert my TIF pic into JPEG..... but how can I do that?? I really need to know... thanks....
Cosmin

Hello Darkbell,

Welcome to our forums!

To convert from TIFF to JPEG you basically need to add your TIFF files in Step 1 and select Process... It's that easy! For more details please see our video tutorial (How To Convert Images):

http://www.batchphoto.com/support.html?tab=2

Please let me know if there is something else.

Regards,
Cosmin Unguru
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager

Hello Cosmin,
When converting Tif to JPEG and following the tutorial, I have encountered a problem. It states that it was converted sucessfully with no errors, however, the picture is all black when I open same. When I upload the photo it also does not show in the preview window. I am currently able to open the photo in microsoft office document imaging. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
V/R
Scott
Cosmin

Hello,

It seems your TIFF image was generated by a scanner and BachPhoto cannot load the image correctly. This is due to many different TIFF formats that exists and it seems BatchPhoto cannot correctly read this specific format.

So unfortunately I have no solution for this particular problem but we will continue to update our software and this format may also be supported by a future version.

If there is something else please let me know.

Regards,
Cosmin Unguru
Regards,
Mike Cosmin Unguru
Product Manager
  • Information